New training programs

I haven't concocted anything super amazing the last week or so. I have been trying to keep an eye on the budget and with that I've been eating a lot of left overs. Still have frozen apples sitting in my freezer ready to be made into delicious pie. As well as two small pumpkins ready to be roasted and pureed into amazing satisfying pie.

The last two days have been decent. Not a lot of added sugar. I have officially taken off the few measly pounds I packed on through training, carb loading, and vacation. Trying to stick with a 2,000 calorie diet with lean proteins is hard. But I should be so fortunate that I can complain of such things. I have noticed I am VERY tired the last few days...probably from not consuming as much sugar as I had been.

I have been trying to lift but unfortunately I haven't had enough dedicated time at the gym lately. A stylist from work suggested this program to me though...

So far I've only got one work out done, hoping to do better next week. However Iron Woman has talked me into doing a trail run on Thanksgiving, that's right...Thanksgiving!

I am looking into training plans for the 10k trail run, so it might be a little while until I can totally incorporate a full lifting schedule. I am thinking after Thanksgiving that will be my last run of the year, "competitively" speaking.

Runner's world has a great training program for the 10k trail run, I plan to start it next week.

I can not concentrate to save my life right now...I'm gonna go hide in a book for a little bit. Hope you all have a great day!

Blessings,
A

Comments