Lifting & Football

Technically according to the schedule I have through the Jaime Eason program I am at the end of week 3 for lifting. I haven't been following the program to a tee. I have been doing 8-10min warm treadmill walking/jogging. She says NO cardio in the first phase. I guess I could have just stretched before hand, but It was just...minor cardio...I'm bad. Lifting of any kind is really good for you. Whether you incorporate cardio or stretching or both. preferably both.

I'm having a hard time concentrating right now as my TEAM is on the TV!

Okay...so this workout is wishful thinking oooorrrr a terrible reminder of last season/earlier this year. Either way...it's a great idea if all you've done is watch football all day but still need to get to the gym.


I HAVE TO GO!!! BAD THINGS ARE HAPPENING on this game....


UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!


Blessings, 
A


Comments