Today's Christmas Paleo Baking Plan

Plankmas Update:: I missed yesterday's plank due to a tiny grumbly tummy, but took some medicine & I feel like nothing happened yesterday. But I will do another 1min 45sec plank as I already have accomplished the 1st 1min 45sec plank today. Where are you in your challenge? Even if this is the only thing you get accomplished fitness wise it's still a really great exercise. I can't say you'll burn 100+ calories but you work major muscle groups! Abs, glutes, hamstrings, quads, biceps, chest...it will help sculpt your muscles for sure, and what's better after all? The number on the scale? Or the way you feel when you put your favorite pair of jeans on?

I've decided on my final baking plan...mostly. LOL!

This is what is going to my parents house:
Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from wellness and workouts


Easy Paleo Vegan Gingerbread Man Cookies from The Real Food Guide

I have a gluten free pie crust mix I will use from Bob's Redmill brand. There is sugar in it, but as long as I limit it to 1 serving I should be fine. It is soy free, and I will use almond or coconut milk instead of regular milk to make it dairy free :) So, this is definitely vegan as well! (The recipe for the apple pie calls for milk or 1 egg white, I will let you know tomorrow how I officially made it.)

These 3 will go to my parents house, plus corn from my aunt's farm (which I probably won't eat but I'm sure everyone else will enjoy!) And roasted rosemary carrots in a crock pot.

I am waiting on word from my sister in law's whether I need to bring something there, and I'm not sure what the heck to feed the neighbor's this year...sighhhh....I will probably just make a double/triple batch of the gingerbread man cookies and see how I can distribute that.

Although! I forgot! I found a GREAT recipe from Sunwarrior for Grain Free Sugar cookies!!! So maybe on a double batch of the gingerbread cookies.

There is also a recipe on that same website for black bean fudge...So I'll attempt that tonight...my list is getting long...I should probably stop there.

There's also the grain free pumpkin bars...these 3 recipes are REALLY easy so I might just make these 3 recipes...

Okay...oh man...FINAL roll call!

1 batch Gingerbread Man Cookies
1 Gluten Free Apple Pie
1 batch Grain Free Sugar Cookies
1 batch Black Bean Fudge
1 batch of Grain Free Pumpkin Bars

Then I'll just divide and conquer onto plates for everywhere these are going...I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO! Glad I got 1 batch done last night & that presents are wrapped.

I also have pot roast in the slow cooker, won't have to worry about dinner.

Now, I just gotta help the man out at the shop, I pray I won't be out there too long.

Blessings everyone, I will check back with you tomorrow!

A

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome! So glad you shared these!
Visiting from ICLW... Those cookies look amazing!!
agoerunnergirl said…
Thank you!! I wonder if I should say visiting from ICLW...not a bad idea.