Day 3 Again Again...21Day Sugar Detox

Here we are again...day 3, again. I'm a little more pumped this go around because I believe that I was having some issues with some of my PCOS symptoms. I knew it was because I basically just went crazy with sugar in February. Some of the symptoms or issues resolved themselves this week and I believe it's due to my limited sugar exposure. Whatever helps, right?
I have a doctor's appointment for my PCOS coming up soon and I am hoping for good results, but will let you know how it goes. I'm thinking as long as I can stay on track and ACTUALLY READ MY DANG labels I should have great results.

We shall see though.


This week I have a pretty simple food plan & That has me even more excited! I love simple! Plus I'm just kind of tired of cooking lately, so this should really help.

Here's the menu for this week 11th-19th:

Breakfast:: Green Apple Egg Muffins--I will get these done, this time!!! Green apple turkey sausage, Pumpkin Pancakes. I should be able to get a couple servings out of each of these, so these will last me a couple days. I will have 4 egg whites with each of these, and possibly some chopped mini peppers to go with it all....oooh might even add the peppers to the sausage! Now there's an idea!
Tomorrow I am going to have a smoothie, 1 green tipped banana, 1/4 cup gluten free oats, coconut milk, 2 tbsp of almond butter, a pinch of cinnamon, a pinch of nutmeg, and a dash of vanilla extract.

Am Snack: Baked Green apple with coconut oil and cinnamon + jerky, jerky + carrots, cinnamon roasted chick peas +hard boiled eggs, hard boiled eggs + berries

Lunch: ALL LEFTOVERS!!! (See how excited I am? LOL! Okay you can't see how excited I am, but you can read it in shouty letters!)

Pm snack: carrot sticks + hummus, green apple with almond butter & unsweetened coconut flakes, hard boiled eggs + walnuts

Dinner: Taco Salad, Mini-Mexi Meatloaves, Fish + green beans + quinoa, Breakfast, That DANG nacho pie(omit cheese) I've been WANTING TO make but haven't had time!!!Chicken Pot Pie, I will use Earth balance instead of the palm shortening though.


I think the bottom line for me is, even if I'm not doing it 100% the way the book has it lined up, I'm doing this to my absolute best ability. I am doing what makes sense for me, my body, my diet, but seriously doing my best to avoid "added sugar"...and it's friggin' hard!!!


Blessings Everyone, I pray you all are well!
A

Comments