Day 3 & Fail

Going great, feeling great, even kind of proud of myself...after all "I've done this before." Can you hear the snobbery?
I was so excited to get on here and tell you that because I've done something like this before that I am not detoxing like the email said I might be today...

My pride sure bit me in the tail. I don't even know what the heck I was thinking...I made shredded chicken salsa last night & had it as leftovers. As I was sitting in the break room at lunch it occurred to me that I didn't read the label for the salsa...

Got home...sure enough...sugar.

So that's not frustrating. (Note the sarcasm.)

Basically...I'm starting over. Starting with every meal I've had since lunch. I'm not mad but pretty disappointed in myself.



Luckily, I was only 2 days in...so it's not as if I got 12 days in and it was all for nothing.

This time around, I made sure to read EVERY single stinking label that I bought today. I made sure to double check it with fooducate app to check for ADDED sugars. It took me 2 hours and 3 stores, but other than my hubby's chocolate milk and not finding dish detergent, I got my food bought for right on budget. (Or I will once I grab the last two things.) I also made sure to freeze the cranberry juice and put things away so I made sure that I Didn't accidentally grab something with sugar in it.



On to the next day & more educated & ready to conquer this Detox. Right now it's 10:30pm and I have a massive headache.

I will post all my recipes tomorrow when I can think more clearly.

Blehhh :(
Blessings,
A

Comments