Wordy Wednesday:Cultivating Strength

The past two days were sort of downers for me but with the help of some amazing spiritual women in my life, I'm reminded from where my strength comes from. I've complied a list of quotes and mantras that have really helped me out the last few days. Hope they bring a reminder to you as well, that you are a warrior. That you a made for this journey. That you are strong. You were made in the image of the one who created you. It is through him which all life flows. Where you can find your strength and hope.








Another Important lesson I realized today...I need to let go of fear.
Pslam 




In case you needed a few pick me ups like I did today, I really hope these help. I'm feeling a less fearful, and a lot more joyful.

Blessings Everyone, 
A

Comments