Top 10 Warrior Quotes for this Weekend's Long Run

I was motivated recently by a few friends who have SO much going in their lives. Health issues, a crisis, grief...how life can sometimes just REALLY get the better of us. This post today is for those women in my life who need a reminder of a warriors heart. No worries, dudes can totally relate to this post as well.

The closest I have ever gotten to feeling like a true warrior was when I accomplished the 1/2 marathon. Running helps me feel alive and it quotes my over active mind. My emotions feel purged and my soul feels clean. Physically it can make it feel at the top of my game. Like a well oiled machine. With tomorrow's run definitely on the horizon, these are some quotes I will be repeating to myself with each mile.

1. 

2. 

3. 

4. 

5.

6. 


7.

8.

9. 



10.


Blessings Everyone, 
May your long run, be a mind empty, soul satisfying run this weekend. 
A

Comments