Back from sabbatical...I hope

I stepped away from the blog longer than I had hoped. I needed it though. Trying to get back to a normal routine. I also took plenty of time to spend with family as we mourned the loss of our friend.

So, I am back. I am back to exercising regularly. I have been having a few too many m&ms and my acne is surely showing it, but I am down a few pounds. Still can't quite fit into my 'normal' jean size yet, but I'll get there.

I've been doing more resistance training as well as more HIIT workouts. Here are a few videos and charts of what I have been up too lately ;)


They have everything you can think of on the YouTube HITT workouts. Everything from 20minutes to over an hour. They are great workouts and I really recommend them if you're up for a good challenge.

I've been accomplishing these workouts at the gym mixed with a few reps with weights tied in.
 (Fitwirr)


For now, I am snowed in, with full intentions of doing some meal prep work. OR just creating some allergy friendly snacks ;) 

Blessings everyone, hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday. I'll be back tomorrow. 
P.S. DON'T FORGET IT'S SHROVE TUESDAY!!!!! YAY! 
I'll be back tomorrow with my Paleo Pancake Recipe that I'm trying out tonight!
A

Comments