My Fitness Confession

After talking with a friend this weekend I realized that I am THAT person who works hard all week, then I have two whole cheat days. I've had a lot of chocolate this weekend and I've undone my progress that I worked so hard towards. It's not an every weekend thing. Especially since I did my 'long run' on Saturday morning. I felt like that gave me an excuse to eat everything yesterday.


I feel like crap today.


Today is the first day in a long time that I am able to sit around in my exercise clothes and do nothing...it feels fantastic. I don't feel guilty about what I ate, well...I don't regret what I ate, I am a little disappointed that I A LOT of it. I am already back on track. A healthy lunch, food prepping for the week.

And resting. I hope you take time to make your health a priority today.

With blessings,
A

Comments