I've been dealing with the after effects of taking double antibiotics.
The pharmacist I talked to LIED. I did not have massive diarrhea. In fact I have massive CONSTIPATION! And my stomach hurts! Lol.
Well, I don't know if you know this or not but Yoga helps with constipation. Well generally any good exercise is going to work through the junk in your system and make you well...you know...poop.
(I've been binge watching Downton Abbey all weekend. I can only imagine what the ladies of the manor would do if I talked about pooping with them.)
Either way...according to WebMD
"Exercise helps constipation by decreasing the time it takes food to move through the large intestine, thus limiting the amount of water absorbed from the stool into the body. Hard, dry stools are harder to pass. In addition, aerobic exercise accelerates your breathing and heart rate. This helps to stimulate the natural contraction of intestinal muscles. Intestinal muscles that contract efficiently help move stools out quickly"
Ever since I got this dastardly infection, my insides have not been right.
When we're physically, emotionally, or spiritually constipated. Movement helps.
Physically exercise helps your intestines perform better. To loosen if you will.
Emotionally we can talk with a professional or a loved. Or watch silly movies, read great books. Better yet, go on Vacation.
But when we're spirituality constipated sometimes its hard to see past our doubts, our fears.
I found an awesome blog that helps break through some of that spiritual constipation... the best quote from the blog was from Albert Einstein and the blogger related it back to Proverbs 24:14
Albert Einstein once said:
Armed with the knowledge that exercise helps constipation I got ready to go to the gym!
And my keys went missing. Searched everywhere for them. I was to busy circling, worrying about my tummy troubles and fearing the worst I couldn't remember where I had placed them.
I missed 3 classes at the gym. It gave me time to organize and pick up my messy house. It also gave me time to think. Think about
Matthew 6:34 "Do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow has it's own troubles" That's the verse I have memorized by heart. I need to repeat it often.
It's moments like these that help me 'Walk in the Spirit of my faith'. That keep me from being spiritually constipated.
Of course I finally found my car keys, causally hiding in a bag that I had left them in, from the day before. The bright blue bag was conveniently placed in plain view, on the side table in the living room. Which I'm sure I walked past at least 15 times...
After Googling yoga for constipation I unrolled my yoga mat and got to work on my tummy troubles.
The pharmacist I talked to LIED. I did not have massive diarrhea. In fact I have massive CONSTIPATION! And my stomach hurts! Lol.
Well, I don't know if you know this or not but Yoga helps with constipation. Well generally any good exercise is going to work through the junk in your system and make you well...you know...poop.
(I've been binge watching Downton Abbey all weekend. I can only imagine what the ladies of the manor would do if I talked about pooping with them.)
Either way...according to WebMD
"Exercise helps constipation by decreasing the time it takes food to move through the large intestine, thus limiting the amount of water absorbed from the stool into the body. Hard, dry stools are harder to pass. In addition, aerobic exercise accelerates your breathing and heart rate. This helps to stimulate the natural contraction of intestinal muscles. Intestinal muscles that contract efficiently help move stools out quickly"
Ever since I got this dastardly infection, my insides have not been right.
When we're physically, emotionally, or spiritually constipated. Movement helps.
Physically exercise helps your intestines perform better. To loosen if you will.
Emotionally we can talk with a professional or a loved. Or watch silly movies, read great books. Better yet, go on Vacation.
But when we're spirituality constipated sometimes its hard to see past our doubts, our fears.
I found an awesome blog that helps break through some of that spiritual constipation... the best quote from the blog was from Albert Einstein and the blogger related it back to Proverbs 24:14
Albert Einstein once said:
“If you feed your mind as often as you feed your stomach, then you’ll never have to worry about feeding your stomach or a roof over your head or clothes on your back.”The Message Bible translation of Proverbs 24:14 says:“Likewise knowledge, and wisdom for your soul—Get that and your future's secured, your hope is on solid rock"
Armed with the knowledge that exercise helps constipation I got ready to go to the gym!
And my keys went missing. Searched everywhere for them. I was to busy circling, worrying about my tummy troubles and fearing the worst I couldn't remember where I had placed them.
I missed 3 classes at the gym. It gave me time to organize and pick up my messy house. It also gave me time to think. Think about
Matthew 6:34 "Do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow has it's own troubles" That's the verse I have memorized by heart. I need to repeat it often.
It's moments like these that help me 'Walk in the Spirit of my faith'. That keep me from being spiritually constipated.
Of course I finally found my car keys, causally hiding in a bag that I had left them in, from the day before. The bright blue bag was conveniently placed in plain view, on the side table in the living room. Which I'm sure I walked past at least 15 times...
After Googling yoga for constipation I unrolled my yoga mat and got to work on my tummy troubles.
As I was going through my usual yoga routine, I remembered that one of my news years resolutions for 2014 is to accomplish a head stand by myself!
What happens when you step out in faith and try something new?
Sometimes you look like a fool!
But as Cousin Violet Put it on Downton Abbey "Sir Richard Life is a game in which the player must appear ridiculous".
Be brave, try something new! Step out in faith and achieve your goals. When you keep reaching you keep growing, you keep moving ;) (Get it?)
Namesta my friends.
Can you see the fear excitement in my eyes?
What happens when you step out in faith and try something new?
Sometimes you look like a fool!
But as Cousin Violet Put it on Downton Abbey "Sir Richard Life is a game in which the player must appear ridiculous".
Be brave, try something new! Step out in faith and achieve your goals. When you keep reaching you keep growing, you keep moving ;) (Get it?)
Namesta my friends.
Oh...in case your wondering I did attempt some inverted yoga poses (hence the head stand) that was suppose to help "things move along"
Good luck! Hope your guts are better than mine!


Comments