Dedication

Moving towards and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is hard...I mean REALLY hard. You have to be dedicated. You have to want it, want it more than you want that extra cookie, more than you want the second helping of dinner.

It's 10:30pm tonight, and I can honestly say, while there's a lot on my mind, I just can't get it on the computer screen.

The one thing I...two things I did right today, exercised and ate right, mostly. I needed more protein for sure and I didn't quite get to my caloric intake goal. I was short by 30 calories. Coulda used a pork chop at dinner or something-ha.

There are some days we get it 100% RIGHT! There are days we only get it half right. And other days we fail miserably.

Dedication is what keeps us striving towards that 100%.

I have a friend who hasn't stopped. She just woke up one day and decided she was going to get at it. She got a personal trainer goes to the gym. Sacrifices time with her kids, as a single mother to make her health better. She encourages her children to chose healthy snacks over bad snacks, and teaching them to have positive body images of themselves.

Where is your inspiration and drive? What keeps you dedicated to moving forward with your healthy goals?

Comments