Bike Time!

I'm beginning to notice this week has a trend.
Running, running, running.
Moving those legs. Between exercise, work, and chores...its 10:05 & I literally just pushed my plate away from dinner. A small egg white omelet. With peppers, cheese, and salsa.
It was good. Something small enough and tasty enough to eat but yet not filling so much so that I won't be able to sleep.

I'm not sure who came up with that crazy eating after 9pm rule...or snacking after 9 but that just doesn't always work in my life. I'm going to do more research on this "myth or truth" and get back to you.

Today I'm going to stick with exercise Tuesday. I went to an RPM class today....its Les Mills(a training/exercise program) version of a Spin or Cycling class.

I've been trying to add more biking to my routine as my dualthon is less than two months from now. Ek!

But cycling is so awesome! Its a chance to move your legs, pump your blood, and sweat without killing your knees.

My aunt swears by cycling! Its her exercise of choice... I think. (I should really check)

Anyway. I want to continue to bring you new ideas for awesome workouts till you find something that motivates. That grabs you and makes you say 'I'M SO AMAZING! LOOK WHAT I CAN DO! WHEN CAN I DO IT AGAIN?'
Basically something like that.

I've only really taken a few RPM classes. But they are pretty spectacular and you sweat
SO MUCH!



With the weather turning spring like its even a great activity to do outside. You can easily turn this into s family activity. With biking the possibilities are endless.

If there isn't an RPM class near you, you can create your own biking exercise.


Plus its cheap to do! You only need one thing! A bike. You can probably find one at garage sell that you can pick up for cheap. Or call a family member or friend who isn't using it. 
I guarantee you won't regret trying it at least once. 
Find the activity you love to do and seize it! Own it! Conquer it! 


3 John 1:2 ESV
Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.

Goodnight friends! Be well.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love cycling! You know that though. :) I have always wanted to do one of those spin classes at the gym but was always nervous to go. But it looks like it would be intense and fun!
agoerunnergirl said…
#WorthIt :) you inspired me to try cycling