its official, unfortunately

I have no motivation. None. My husband even wants to start randomly tackling house projects at 5pm...on our 'Sunday!'
Ah!

Okay...I guess I could get one thing done...I can help with cleaning the kitchen floor. A walk still isn't out of the question. It might even turn my frown upside down.

Just one thing. Right? We all have these days. The mental health days.
All I want is chocolate and sugary delicious treats....I have had a lot of water today. Lol. I keep hoping that will help the cravings sttttaaaaaaapppppaaaaaahhhhh. (Stop). I've had peanut butter m&m's, chex, and some popcorn.

I need to be done. What a day.
Okay....here goes...going for a walk or to clean.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you think it is this time of year? We are all having out of control cravings!
agoerunnergirl said…
I'm beginning to wonder! Who knows!?!**hands in the air**