Fitness Friday: Leg Day: At Home

I don't have a ton of time to post so I am going to make this short and sweet before I head out for dinner.

I currently became interested in Scandal...It's not a full blown obsession but it was the first thing I did when I got home was. Turn on the Playstation to start getting caught up to the current season. It's...yep...gonna say it...Scandalous.

LOL...

I didn't quite get to the gym...I wasn't sure how long it was going to take the man to get home, so I opted for one quite episode.

I did this workout while watching the episode. Easy to accomplish took me about 30mins.

From Fit Mommy.

Okay...as episode 6 of Scandal continues...hook...line...sinker...I'm obsessed.


YEP! WOAH!!! CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!!!


I hope the hubby takes forever to get ready...MUST....WATCH...ONE...MORE...EPISODE!

Blessings,
A

Comments