Life Update and Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to take a moment today and show thanks for being a faithful and supportive reader. Wherever you are, whatever your readying this post on, whether it be your phone, tablet, or computer. Thank you.

I am truly blessed to be surrounded by the friends and family that I do. I was struggling there for a little bit but this week, I have felt better than I have in months. Thank you for the prayers of peace and love. They are working.

I have been monitoring my sugar and carb intake, and darnit if that isn't helping. It might be that logging my food gives a false sense of control but it really might just be me healing my gut health as I've gone back to a moderately heavy paleo diet.

I do also want to let you know that Runner's World is having a Run Streak challenege where you are to run a minimum of 1 mile a day between Thanksgiving and New Years. 40 days of getting at least 1 mile done. I've decided to join the challenge.You can follow me on instagram at @agoerunnergirl, as I will attempt to post every mile. 





Have a great Thanksgiving everyone, and remember it's about being grateful for the love around us, the before us, and the God above us.

Blessings,
A


Comments