Monday Motivation:RWRunStreak

--------------------------------------*----------------------------------
 Here are some snapshots, quotes, and moments that brought me happiness, joy, and reminded me to be healthy. 
 ------------------------------------*-----------------------------
Still having my ups and downs but I'm starting to push back against the dark spots that creep in. Tomorrow I'll post part 2 of Running from Depression. More than likely, there will be a part 3...and maybe a part 4...but I will keep posting about it as I continue my running journey. (You can check out part 1 here

I have worked my way up to day 5 of the Runner's World Magazine Run streak. A minimum 1 mile run starting on Thanksgiving all the way up to New Years Day. 40 Days. Minimum 40 miles. 


I'm using my 40 miles to run with the Charity Miles app. I'm dedicating my 40 miles to Team Red White and Blue, It's an organization whose mission to enrich the lives of American Veterans by connecting them to their community through physical and social activity. As long as I can get my GPS working, I'll be up and at it tomorrow with my mile. Follow me on Instagram for a more daily peak at how my miles are going. 




This was my attempt at a pancake turkey! I found it amusing...my dad...said 'oh how nice! But no!' LOL, turkey bacon with almond flour pancakes and blueberries. It was delicious. 

Alright I have got to hit the hay. I'll be back tomorrow. 

Blessings, 
A

Comments