Monday Motivation!

--------------------------------------*----------------------------------
 Here are some snapshots, quotes, and moments that brought me happiness, joy, and reminded me to be healthy. 
 ------------------------------------*-----------------------------

I'm proud of my progress this last week. The Garmin watch has been keeping me really motivated, it's nice when I earn badges, can see my step count, my sleep patterns. Sometimes it gets sticky after sweating and heavy and I don't constantly like having something on my wrist but I've really enjoyed how it kept me on track this week. 

I think the other thing that helped was last week I posted my workouts for the week and knowing I put it out there, I wanted to be a good example of getting it done! 
I can officially say I accomplished all of the workouts I set out to do. Thanks to you guys. 

So I'm going to do it again. Giving you my workout schedule and let you  know next week if I was disciplined enough to do it. The only difference from my post last week to my actual schedule was, that I had to switch my rest day from Friday to Thursday. Due to a bad dog mom move but then rectifying the situation was some love and good food. I accidentally gave her an old dog biscuit which made for lots of liquid...you get the picture. I rectified it with some homemade bland food, cooked with love, by me!

This Thursday I will be back with a weekly menu plan and I am hoping to post some content this week on motivation, dedication, and discipline. One thing that I would really like to cover though is body composition. I'm learning more and more about how much a person can weight but with different "fat percentages" how it looks on the body. I am also studying how to adjust your composition. Hint...it's slow...patience and love are key. 

This weeks workouts.
Tonight 3 mile walk with Iron Woman: Check!


Tuesday: Yoga for Runners

Wednesday: Lift Upper Body Day 
Thursday: Lift Lower Body both of these will be from the Jaime Eason 30 Day Total Body Knock Out Program. 

Friday: Rest

Saturday: Jaime Eason 30 Day Trainer Full body Circuit or HIIT.

Sunday: 2-3 easy miles.


I'll be back later this week!
Many blessings Friends, thank you stopping by again!
A

Comments