Instead of reflecting on all the things I ate this weekend I'm going to look forward to the rest of the week.
This weeks workout schedule.
Tuesday: Leg Day
Wednesday: Upper body + abs
Thursday: 2.5 miles
Friday: Yoga
Saturday: 7 mile run
Sunday: 2 mile run
Monday: Rest
Other goals: 5,000 steps every day. Plenty of water to stay hydrated. Eat when hungry, but at the very least every 3.5 hours or every 4 hours. Get my greens, get my fruit. Less sweets each day. Instead of a handful of chocolate chips, if I feel like I need sugar first fruit then if the feeling hasn't gone away 1 serving size. Savor it!
Eating healthy is kind of a brain game. Today I really wanted to snag some icing off of someones left over cake, I had to keep walking past it. I mostly just told myself no, but then I remembered an old trick I used to do when I started the atkins diet.
I told myself "it's like poison." Reminding myself of all the havoc that sugar can do to my body. It was a helpful reminder to keep moving past the cake. I might keep trying that trick the rest of the week, with things I really shouldn't be eating. I'll give you a Mid week check in on Wednesday, my meal planning guide on Thursday, and Friday I'm going to try and post one last blurb on PCOS, as September comes to a close PCOS awareness month.
Blessings everyone,
A
This weeks workout schedule.
Tuesday: Leg Day
Wednesday: Upper body + abs
(Self)
Friday: Yoga
Saturday: 7 mile run
Sunday: 2 mile run
Monday: Rest
Other goals: 5,000 steps every day. Plenty of water to stay hydrated. Eat when hungry, but at the very least every 3.5 hours or every 4 hours. Get my greens, get my fruit. Less sweets each day. Instead of a handful of chocolate chips, if I feel like I need sugar first fruit then if the feeling hasn't gone away 1 serving size. Savor it!
Eating healthy is kind of a brain game. Today I really wanted to snag some icing off of someones left over cake, I had to keep walking past it. I mostly just told myself no, but then I remembered an old trick I used to do when I started the atkins diet.
I told myself "it's like poison." Reminding myself of all the havoc that sugar can do to my body. It was a helpful reminder to keep moving past the cake. I might keep trying that trick the rest of the week, with things I really shouldn't be eating. I'll give you a Mid week check in on Wednesday, my meal planning guide on Thursday, and Friday I'm going to try and post one last blurb on PCOS, as September comes to a close PCOS awareness month.
Blessings everyone,
A


Comments