Wordy Wednesday: 3 Ted Talks You Need to Listen To

I've recently gotten into Ted Talks, and if you don't know what they are I'm about to give you a crash course. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, and Design and their slogan is "ideas worth sharing." I often hear a lot about Ted talks, usually in reference to someone asking me if I "have seen "so-so's" Ted talk?"

I'm sorry a-what-now?

Thanks to the power of YouTube the Man and I have been watching at least 1 Ted Talk a night. We've seen some funny ones, some interesting ones, and at least 1 we just could not get into. Generally, all the videos are around 20 minutes or less, which can pack a lot of punch a short amount of time.

As I continue to work towards shifting over to a different blog space my posts are going to be a little shorter but still consistent over the next few weeks. I am committing to posting two week times a week at minimum and ALWAYS on Wednesdays.

For now, I want to share 3 Ted Talks with you that have inspired me to think of how I approach my goals a little differently.


Quotable: "Don't Give Away Your Power."


Quotable: "What do I need to fix? Instead, what do I want to create and how do I want to grow?" 

Quotable: "What have you done of meaning today, and what are you going to do tomorrow?
Am I living by default or by design? 
 Accept where you are in life and who you are in life. This is the Start." 


Working on your mental strength will help you strive for self-improvement in a positive and healing way, doing this, will help you with your purpose. Develope and start listening to your best friend voice instead of the angry, judge-y mob that is trying to tear you down.

Blessings, 
A

Comments