BURN THE BIRD

Whether you are looking to work out before the big feast or the day after, there is no shortage of Thanksgiving day themed workouts. Here are my favorites.

Ironwoman and I completed this one this morning, it seemed easy at the time, but tonight my glutes are SORE!


Workout Level: Beginner
Turkey Day!
(inspired by this pin)

Turkey Burner from Fitful Focus Workout
Workout Level Intermediate


Workout level: Advanced
There's no name for this one and I can't verify where it came from but I like the idea of a 4-course workout. Mix and match, as much or as little as you like, full-body HIIT.  


Turkey Burn
Workout Level: Intermediate (photo credit in photo)


The last workout for tonight is also an at-home workout from Prosource Fit, but a more intermediate to advanced exerciser. 


Alright friends, I am headed to bed to catch some z's.
I hope you had a great Tuesday!
Blessings,
A

Comments