Sabbatical & Relaunch

Good morning Friends. I have been posting fewer and fewer posts with promises to come back more regularly or with better content or something bigger and bolder with new ideas. Recently though I have been listening to two different podcasts and it's caused me to really sit down and think about what it is I want to do with this little hobby of mine. 

In all actuality I'd like to turn my hobby into a "side-hustle" as they say. I love writing. I love sharing motivation and inspiration for living out each day for us all to be healthier and happier. Not just in our physical lives but in our spiritual and emotional lives as well. 

The two podcasts I've been really tuning into lately are Goal Digger by Jenna Kutcher and She with Jordan Lee Dooley. They have so much free content about creating and starting a business as well as also being very encouraging for every day life. Often while I am at work I will have one of the episodes on in the background and when I catch something that really resounds with me I will write it down. I have (more than a few) journals with scribbled show notes in them. I've also been reaching out to friends on their small businesses as well, to see who they listen too, what they're reading, and how they are growing their businesses. 

I feel as if God has really put it on my heart to grow my blog but instead of jumping in, I am going to take a few months to create content and set a schedule. My aim is to launch a new blog space in the early fall. In the meantime I will be studying, learning, and creating. I will update you with the progress of the new space once a month until I get ready to launch the new site. 

After having read through Own Your Everyday by Jordan Lee Dooley, I am celebrating this "step-back" as sometimes we have to tear down the house to the stubs in order to build it back stronger. 

Thank you friends for joining me on this journey. 

Blessings, 
A

Comments