Exercise Tuesday- 30 Day Challenge

Have you heard of these 30 Day Challenges?

Maybe you have seen them, maybe you haven't. Maybe you've even created your own! Either way, they look like so much fun!


I got the above picture from the 30 Day Fitness Challenges website. It's a great way to start small and push yourself to accomplish goals.

If you are struggling with motivation try one of the many challenges the website offers. It helps you pick an area you want to tone, shape up, restructure. The website even has web tutorials on how to do a proper form of the challenges.

Sometimes it's hard to stick to our goals when we don't see progress or when we have a hard time picking something that will motivate us.

Luckily, sometimes it is the daily things, the little things that keep us pushing forward. Losing 1 pound is better than losing 0 pounds. Doing 4 push ups in a day is better than 3. Pick your goals, your challenges. Build on them!

I have a friend who can hold a 2 minute plank! In the last 3 years I have learned to run a 9min 40 second mile...but I can't hold a 2 minute plank. My sister can put the treadmill at a level 4 incline...getting up to the 3 scares me. (I think I may have found two new challenges.)

Don't let fear keep you from achieving your goals!

You won't know what your made of, until you push past what your afraid. If running scares you, try it. (Provided you don't have a heart condition of some sort, or any broken limbs). 
If swimming scares you. Try it. Face your fear. You will keep going. It will eventually get you to your goal. 

 
You will become the warrior you are inside when you keep pushing. Keep challenging yourself. I am going to pick a challenge from the site...
I'm scared already...LOL!

Okay...okay...let's see what they have...
Little Black Dress Challenge
30 Day Beach Body Challenge
30 Day Push Up Challenge

I can't decide...okay...here it is...

I am going to do the...(DRUM ROLL)

30 Day Squat Challenge!

I will definitely start tomorrow morning! I will keep you posted on this challenge. Pick a challenge! Do it with me! Keep at it!! Let's do this!! These challenges make us stronger, healthier, leaner!

Good luck! Heck, wish me luck because my booty is about to be SORE! SORE! SORE!!!

Good luck friends! Let me know in the comments below which challenge you have picked!
Blessings :)

Comments