Happy Easter!!

I LOVE Easter! Its one of my favorite Holidays. Its the pivtol moment of any Christian based Faith I think...well its at least mine.
It's on Easter where I can truly feel the spirit of Christ within me. Two...maybe three years ago is when I rededicated myself to the Lord and it was on Easter. Its when I truly understood what the crucifixion was and is about. That my sins have been washed away by Christ's sacrifice.
I could probably go on for pages about how I was "called back" and how I continually fail, but how I'm still loved by Christ but I want to just focus on the ultimate message of this blog which is a Christ centered motivation to healthy living.

So today's awesome gluten free, low carb breakfast is what today's post is about.
Idea taken from pinterest, of course.
Its SIMPLE!

Ingredients:
Eggs (as many as you like)
mixed peppers
Onion
Cheese or more bacon

Or fruit. Honestly...the picture explains it all.

So here's a side by side of my #nailedit #failedit breakfast!


While today is a day of celebration, I did something for me today. To combat some stress I might feel on this epic fertile filled holiday. 

I went for a run. I took the time for me today. Amongst family and driving and just some of the stress that affects me today I did one thing. I took a moment. (Or 30mins of them however you choose to look at it) 
Just for me. To center my mind, my feelings. 
I ran with a mantra in mind for my last mile. 
"The power within me and the power above me." Calling on Christs' strength today to push me through whatever obstacle lie in my way I know that I did something for me. 

Do yourself favor. Do something for you today. Choose vegetables over cookies or serving sizes verses heaping piles. Run, walk, do an outside family activity. I saw a family of 4 playing tball today. How cute is that? 

If all else fails. Focus on peace and joy today and be ready to conquer tomorrow.

 Happy Easter everyone!




Comments