Stressed Part 2

My apologies, I fully intended on posting more about my diet and adding an awesome new recipe today but... life was crazy today.
Had a major to do list! Two sides of 1 page worth...okay, maybe I have big handwriting but, the list is long!

So how do we stay focused towards our goals when we have so much to do, so much else to accomplish?

I mean I had to run to two stores to get a bunch of stuff. 1 wedding gift + a card, a basket of stuff....whatever it doesn't matter what I had to do, it just matters I got it done! Well, most of it anyway.

I stumbled across this site at sheismore.com
It's about choosing positive thoughts over negative ones. How to stop toxic thoughts with a biblical approach. It's worth the read!

The power of our thoughts are what help us to over come the temptation of bad food, poor decisions. Start by changing your thinking. What is your purpose for sticking to your goals? What is driving you?

I remind myself why I'm choosing not to eat chocolate today. I have an event coming up and binging on sugar won't help me feel good come Sunday morning. Or why I'm choosing to eat chicken and quinoa for the 3rd day in a row. 1. Because I need the fiber 2. Its good for me, for my PCOS. 3. It is pretty yummy. I'm mixing it up tomorrow and adding marinara sauce! (I promise I'll get you the recipe by Monday, Tuesday at the latest...well I once promised no promises...whoops! There goes that! Haha!)

Start by recognizing your thoughts. Choose the positive healthy ones.
You're mind has to be in it to win it just as much as your body. Its what helps us stay motivated and determined. Good luck! If you're weekend is anything like mine, you're going to need it!



Blessings!

Comments