What a Ride

Training day today.


Although...we were leaving the park, not the gym. It felt epic.
My running buddy and I ran 1.5 miles today, Biked 10 miles, then ran another 1.5 miles. My mind is definitely in a state of zen right now. I know I'll sleep good tonight. The only trick now is to concentrate at work, and finish the day by eating CRAZY healthy. It's all prepping for race day.

It felt empowering to achieve SO MUCH before 10 am. I know our training is prepping us for race day. Coming up very quick!



She kicked my butt on biking again. I am feeling more confident now about the race though.

To think about how far I have come. Not in a short amount of time, mind you. 3+ years since I started really running. The thing is, I just never gave up. It all started with a simple goal. To run around the block without losing my breath. Then to run a 5k. Now, eventually a half marathon. (Hopefully this September).

Continue to build. To get better. Never give up.

You can do this, I know you can. You have it in you. You just have to dig deep and continue everyday to build and make good choices.

Find your reason



We learn more, become stronger the more we train and push ourselves. We do better, become better as we achieve more and do more. It is then that we can truly appreciate all that we have and do.


(Oh my glutes hurt sooo bad! LOL...the next few days are going to be great!)






Comments