Sugar Quest Part 4

I wish I could say that I have been thinking about an amazing motivational post ALL DAY, but the truth is...I just now remembered that I should post at least one thing today.
I am very much looking forward to chicken wings & a rental tonight at home.
I had planned out my entire menu today, last night.
For breakfast I had 2 fried eggs, apple, and gluten free multi grain toast w/ a 1tbsp of peanut butter.
 I had a quinoa bowl with ground turkey, mixed fajita peppers & onions. It was Delicious!
For a snacks I had a new smoothie recipe I created...well basically what was left of some frozen fruit I had, spinach, almond milk, and whey protein. I also had 2 hard boiled eggs, and 1 energy bite ball (I'll post the recipe for this on Sunday!)
I was very proud of myself for planning it all. I was even going to try and sneak in a fuzzy navel, but the sugar count was too high. I decided to try and pay attention to my sugar count. I can tell when I have less refined and added sugar how I have a little less energy and I also get more cranky.
That's sort of like a with drawl right?

Last year when my doctor put me on my diet I had a dream, very vivid, plain as day, that I was eating straight white sugar from a bowl for breakfast. Just using a spoon as my delivery system from bowl to mouth.



But after the moodiness and grumpiness passed I realized how good I felt. How much better I slept. Weird right? (Don't get me wrong, I am going to have a treat!!! At least every once in awhile, but I want to make a better effort of not eating it in...well EVERYTHING I eat.


SAY NO TO SUGAR!!!

Well, at least until Saturday night, when you've had a good healthy week, exercised, drank lots of water. Then just have one Serving...okay maybe two ;)
But that's living right? We have to be able to enjoy the life a little, otherwise, what is the point?

Check out One Life Well to see a health and wellness coach's approach to detoxing from sugar. No diet plans or extra buys necessary. It's a simple as eating clean.

Tonight I am having chicken wings for dinner...can't wait! Not the greatest in fat grams but I'm doin' it!
(Something about poultry this week huh? LOL?)

So join me...on my 3rd...or 4th quest to limit my sugar intake...probably 4th...

Planning ahead always works best for me. I already have Saturday's menu planned out as well...

Anyway, with that said, I hope everyone has a good weekend. I will post once more this weekend about these interesting Energy Bites I made, but I am not sure if I will be posting on Saturday or Sunday. Check back...oh heck...I'll blanket social media too so you'll know...

Everyone have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
A

Comments