Thirsty Thursday New Recipe!

Since I purchased my chocolate Yoli Whey protein I have to say I have been having smoothies NON-STOP at my house lately! Usually I make them in the morning. I feel like they really FUEL me for the day & set up for greatness.

This week's concoction:  
Almond Chocolate Banana Spinach Smoothie
1 scoop of chocolate whey protein. (Whey of your choice, I use Yoli)
10 oz almond milk vanilla unsweetened
2 tbsp almond butter no salt or sugar added
1 medium sliced banana
3/4 cups of frozen chopped spinach

Place all ingredients in blender. Cover. Blend (I press the chop button on mine-seems to work best) until smooth (Mine had a few chunks of spinach but nothing I couldn't swallow or pick out with a fork).


It doesn't look ultra amazing...but it has the yummiest taste. You won't regret it. Taste highly of peanut butter. I love peanut butter. Well, I guess in this case almond butter. 

Nutritional info: serving size 1 (everything that's in the blender) Total Fat 21.5 grams, cholesterol 15 grams, sodium 328.5mg, Potassium 962mg, Total Carbs 47.2g, Fiber 14.5, Sugars 18 Protein 23.8 grams, Vitamin A 164%, Vitamin C 22.5%, Calcium 82.5%, Iron 26.5%








Comments