Curvy Fit

Tonight during our Run Happy hour my friend told me about a woman who competes in triathlons and weighs around 300lbs.

How incredible. What an amazing inspiration.


Athlete's come in all shapes and sizes. Never, NEVER,be ashamed of how you look.I guarantee you this woman could probably lap me during a triathlon! Your size should not dictate what you feel like you can & can't do.
As the BlissTree blogger wrote "Most of the time anyway, no one is looking at others anyway when they are mid-race." It's true! I totally didn't realize it, but I really don't. The only people I "notice" during a race, are the people I pick out of the crowd to try and beat, the ones I run with, and the people who pass me up & scare me! LOL. The past couple runs, I've been in the zone & was unaware of the people coming up behind & I almost jumped out of my running pants it shocked me so much.
Well...I guess I did notice one guy today just ABSOLUTELY covered in tattoos....and there were a couple of walkers on the trail tonight who were plus size, but other than "What a bright shirt she has one...is that a fanny pack? Maybe I need a fanny pack." I didn't think to much about her until just now...seriously...do I need a fanny pack? (P.s. BlissTree is also an awesome blog. Lots of fun & funny fitness motivation.)


If you want some Plus Size Inspiration go check out PlusSizePrincess she has an amazing blog! She has fitness tips, plus size work out clothing options, nutrition and recipes, stories about dating!! If you don't believe me that you can do this, go check out her work & her progress, watch this girl transform. This girl has EVERYTHING plus size on her blog. Just go check it out. You won't regret it. I promise.

Another website to check out is FatSlowTriathlete, guidance for the back of the pack. Seriously...that's the website name & motto! 

All of these women are inspirations. They. Just. Keep. Pushing. Forward. 
They believed enough in themselves to accomplish tasks. 
A TRIATHLON!!! A FULL TRIATHLON! I can't even do that!!! 

Believe you are worth the journey!  

Blessings Everyone,
A





Comments