Vegan Ranch Dressing

Today is going to be a quick post, it's late & it's been a CRA-Z-Y day!

I wanted to post this on Monday with my Alfredo Sauce, but Monday's post was long enough.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup almond milk
1 cup of olive oil
1 tsp chopped onion
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp parsley
1 tsp dill
1 tsp basil
salt and pepper to taste
 

Put in a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth. After the ingredients are blended pour into air tight container and close.
Mine was a little watery the 2nd or 3rd day but you can always mix again or stir again to have it set up. It's totally worth it. Tastes great and is free of soy & dairy & gluten! Perfect for me. Or whoever might be interested in additive free stuff! 

(The website I found this amazing recipe over at Clean Green Simple. She adds lemon juice to hers, which sounds like a great idea...the truth is I just forgot to add it I think...but it still turned out great.

We have had some fall like weather where we live it & well...it put me in the mood for PUMPKIN!! I made Paleo Pumpkin Muffins, I will post this recipe tomorrow!! So yummy!!

Blessings,
A


Comments