My Cheatin' Weekend

I was SOOOO bad on my diet this weekend. SO BAD. Sunday was the worst. I mean...don't get me wrong, it all tasted good but I now hate how I feel. I feel HORRIBLE! Sunday I did better, I drank a lot of water. I remembered to drink water with lemon water. Let me just say, I have never really practiced drinking water with lemon but I had about 3 large glasses of it & it REALLY helps you digest.
I kept it all to portion sizes. I have "maintained" my 4lb gain from the 1/2 marathon. So, I am back to trying to take it off, since I am outside of my comfort zone & I know for certain it's because of how much sugar I've had.



Last night I had a dream I was puking. I need to detox...fast. For lunch I had a low carb taco bake, which I'll probably have again tomorrow. And for dinner a chicken Cesar salad, no croutons. Handed the bread stick off. I have had...all the water in the world. I did have a lot of sugar again today, but I am trying to combat what I think might be an infection with lots of cranberry juice and lemon ice water. I am SO swollen with water it's ridiculous. Not quite water logged but I feel like my legs look like tree trunks...oh I guess I've also had a lot of salt lately too. I mean I'm not actually holding water...but I FEEL like it looks like it.



I am here to tell you, a cheating weekend is out of the question. I think I am just logging this to let everyone know that I screwed up and my body hates me. When I eat like I'm suppose to I don't suffer from my allergies nearly as much, but today the pressure behind my nose and eyes is intense. The post nasal drip is causing me to feel nauseated.

I. HATE. MY. CHOICES. I will be scouring the interwebs for "detoxing" the body. My plan for the rest of the week is to continue to not have alcohol, I kept that rule at least. Does anyone have any suggestions?

My plan tomorrow is no added sugar, no more cranberry juice. Lemon water all day. No grains. Eggs for breakfast. Taco Bake for lunch. Naked chicken wings for dinner. Baby carrots and pumpkin seeds, apple and almond butter for a snack.
This week while I'm off from work I plan on finally getting to those sliced frozen apples for paleo pie & gluten free apple crisp. As well as paleo pumpkin pie. I purchased real pumpkins small to roast and make pie with. I am going all in on baking from scratch. I will keep you posted on my adventures this week.


So, here's to about 3 days worth of cheating and getting back on track with my diet...the rest of my vacation WILL NOT get off track.

Wish me luck. (1 day, with a few extra little bit, TOTALLY fine. Two whole days of straight up cheating...NOT fine. Know your limits. I clearly have found mine.)

I'll update you tomorrow.
Blessings,
A



Comments