Pumpkin Protein Pancakes

I'm attempting to post from my phone, so it's going to be a shorty-short post.
I will share my new years resolution pictures, hopefully, tomorrow.

For tonight, another breakfast recipe! Or rather...what ended up being my lunch.
Only 4(5 if you include peanut butter for a topping) ingredients.

Ingredients::
1 scoop your choice of protein powder, suggested flavor-vanilla
1 egg
1/4 pumpkin puree(the stuff from the can)
Your choice of sweetener. I used stevia, but honey/agave nectar/maple syrup work amazingly in this recipe as well.
(I will say I added about 2tbsp coconut milk, because the protein powder I use is very thick.

Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Warm skillet/gridle. I used my 1/4 measuring cup to measure out 3 pancakes on my gridle.

I've had the worst luck making protein pancakes. For whatever reason mine take forever to make. My first go around they just crumbled. This time they were a bit thick. Either way I cooked both sides until brown. Which felt like 20mins...it very well could have been...but I basically just made sure they were fluffly and not still moist in the middle.
Once done I dadded a little peanut butter on each then microwaved about 30seconds.


Nutritional Info:: Carbs: 18.5g/Protein 49g 
These numbers may very slightly dependung on your type of sweetener and protein powder.

Alright everyone...it's late. I'm exhausted. Sleep tight. I'll post again tomorrow!

Blessings,
A

Comments