Late Night Post

Out at the Hubby's shop tonight after leaving the salon for a spa night, I was the worker...not the "enjoyee".
Before I head off in some crazy late night tangent, I want to say I was better-ish at getting the carbs down & protein up.

I'm not sure if it's the fact that I'd been eating more carbs or I was just being hormonal but the sugar cravings were awful bad the last couple days.

But, I did it. I bought the 21 Day Sugar Detox book. I'm already 20 pages in. I'm liking what I'm reading so far.

I will let you know as soon as I start. I'm hoping to naturally reduce over the next few days until I actually officially start or how the diet looks.

Alright...homeward bound!

Blessings everyone, hope you had a great Monday. Tomorrow I'll post a product review. Something new!

A

Comments