Weekly Wednesday Menu Planning

Not much of an introduction tonight, as it's 9:30pm. Good news is that I shaved my food budget by just over $100! I shop weekly but since I shop Wednesday to Wednesday my Grocery bill (which includes food for the fur babies and household goods) lasts about 5.5 weeks. The biggest thing that helped was planning my snacks! My hubby was buying lunch for himself but in order to save the household money I wanted to try and start making him lunch. It's taking some doing but considering, I saved over $100 bought for 2 adults breakfast, lunch, dinner, and two snacks plus the animals...I'm going to go ahead and toot that horn.
On a side note, I will say my hubby does not eat like me at all. Unless I trick him into it, so I won't post "his menu" for breakfast or lunch.



With that said, here is the menu for the next week or so. I have to make 1 adjustment, still trying to figure that out...so probably shouldn't toot that horn just yet. I will post recipes over the next few days, but for now here's the menu plan.

26 Thurs:
(B)reakfast: Green Apple Breakfast Sausage, 4 egg whites, 1/4 cup prunes
AM(Snack): Coco-monkey smoothie (I have been using carob powder for these...carob is not the greatest but might just need to use less carob powder.)
(L)unch: Grilled Chicken Breast, green beans with almonds
PM(Snack): Pistachios and carrots
(D)inner: Artichokes, with lemon juice & grilled chicken (This is the recipe I'll need to switch with a different night because it will take to long to make.)

27 Fri:
B: Same as Saturday, will post recipe tomorrow
Am: Hard Boiled Eggs with Pineapple
L: The Chicken Salad I'm currently Obsessed with
PM: Herb Crackers (Recipe post tomorrow) plus pumpkin seeds
D: Shredded BBQ (Chicken breast in the crock pot with This Killer BBQ Sauce)

28 Sat:
B: Same
Am: Hard Boiled Eggs with Pineapple
L: Left Over bbq chicken
PM: Herb Crackers (Recipe post tomorrow) plus pumpkin seeds
D: (We might be going to a friends to eat, if not we will eat Tomato Basil Quiche with Bacon)

1 Sun:
B: Cinnamon Coconut Pancakes, green apple breakfast sausage
Am: (Might not have a snack...depends on how late I eat breakfast)
L: Left over Tomato Basil Quiche
PM: Pistachios + Carrots
D: Ribs with the family (This is a special occasion. Ribs will be made with brown sugar so the sugar detox begins Monday, totally/for sure. No excuses. No holds bar!)

2 Mon:
B: Apple Streusel Egg Muffins (Post recipe tomorrow) 4 egg whites
Am: Hard Boiled egg whites with carrots
L: Need to figure this one out...might just be a taco salad of some sorts
PM: Herb Crackers (Recipe post tomorrow) plus pumpkin seeds
D:BREAKFAST!

3 Tues:
B: Same as Monday
Am: Coco-Monkey Smoothie (I will post recipe tomorrow)
L: Chicken Salad (Recipe posted on 27 Fri)
PM:  Pistachios and carrots
D: Shredded Mexican Chicken

4 Wed:
B: Almond Avo-nana Smoothie with 4 egg whites (Smoothie Recipe tomorrow)
Am: Hard Boiled eggs + left over pancakes
L: Left Over Shredded Mexican Chicken
PM: Herb Crackers + Pumpkin Seeds
D: Tomato Basil Chicken with Brussel Sprouts

5 Thurs: 
B: Same as Monday
Am: Smoothie
L: Grilled Chicken with green beans and almonds
PM: Pistachios + Carrots
D: Meatballs in tomato sauce (This I will definitely post this next week)

6 Fri:
B Almond Avo-Nana Smoothie + 4 egg whites:
Am: Hard Boiled Egg whites + Left Over pancakes
L: Left Over Meatballs
PM: Chicken breast + brussel sprouts
D: Nacho Pot Pie

As of right now...my eyeballs aren't quite crossed...between catching up with the man and his day it took me an hour to write this post...lol...but as of right now it looks like I need to post two breakfast recipes, two smoothie recipes, and two dinner recipes?

I'll double check tomorrow...yep. Crossed eyed. It's bed time.

Blessings Everyone,
A


Comments