Enjoy Life

I didn't quite set the PR (personal record) I was hoping for, but that's okay. I think I got the most enjoyment though from these two pictures...





 This would be my dad, my mom, and my sister! Look at how much weight they have lost! One day at a time, one step at a time. The Walk for Love, went well. I love this race, because they give awards based on how much you raised. While my donation seeking skills aren't great, I still had a great time, and came in 4th overall.

 After the run, the Shriners served up burgers and hot dogs, I did have two hot dogs, but skipped the buns. The best part was that Enjoy Life was one of the sponsors for the race so they provided the chips and the snack bars to go along with lunch!


The chips were pretty good! They are made from lentils. I love the enjoy life brand because their facility is dedicated to being free of the top 8 allergens people suffer from. They were light and airy. Don't get me wrong, they are still some what processed but when choosing to snack on something unhealthy you can't go wrong with the Enjoy Life Brand.  You can also check out the fooducate website on why they "aren't as healthy".


It was fun to participate and help set up for this race today with part of the fam.


Blessings Everyone, hope you have a great Sunday! Enjoy life!
A

Comments