Protein Bites!

I totally forgot to bring my meal plan to work today, so that I could share with you all of what is on my menu this week and next. Trust me it's kind of boring anyway. Mostly, grilled porkchops (going to attempt to broil them in the oven, basically from what I understand it's just set your oven to boiler. Once heated, pop in your desired meat, whether it be burgers, or porkchops, cook for about 8 mins, drain, flip, cook two 2mins, and viola, dinner!)

Other meals include, breakfast, fajita salsa chicken, and this recipe which I total plan to do Paleo Style! Coconut Curry Shrimp from Pioneer Woman. Only a few differences will be needed, skip the rice-possibly use cauliflower rice for low carb (Great for PCOS-ers.) or use a brown rice noodle. Instead of butter use coconut oil. That's it. Then it's Paleo, minus the rice.

It looks amazing, it looked great on her show!

Really, all the recipes were boring. I did get into the kitchen and make some awesome protein balls!


7tbsp of naturally more peanutbutter (not paleo, has sugar and pea protein) 1/4 cup of dried cranberries, 2 tbsp of enjoy life chocolate chips, 1 scoop of vegan protein powder. Combine all ingriedents in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
 Makes about 9 balls, 95 calories each 6.4grams of fat, 4.4 grams of carbs, and 5.9 grams of protein! Totally worth it.

Alright everyone, sorry to keep it short again. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Blessings,
A

Comments