Charity Miles

Have you heard of this app or organization? Ms. America showed it to me awhile back, but I finally got the chance to actually use it yesterday!



The purpose of Charity Miles is by logging your workout, whether it's walking, running, or biking you raise money for a charity of your choice. Yesterday I walked for the Wounded Warrior Project.
You can earn up to 25 cents per mile for your chosen chairty by running or walking and up to 10cents for biking.


I need to spend more time on the app to figure out if it actually logged my miles or not. I didn't get very far as I had a very stubborn, short, staky bully with me yesterday.


B and I had a pretty decent walk for the weather being almost fall like though. It also felt good to do some good, while doing good! Walking for my health, for B's health-being a good pet mom, and supporting a charity. I plan to use this app more regularly. Espeically since I don't have any upcoming events scheduled! Can you believe it?

Get out there and move. Whether it's a walk with a stumpy dog, running a half marathon, or a bike ride with your best friend, it's all for a good cause. For your health, and for others.


 "Because Changing the World is a team sport"- Charity Miles

Comments