Low Impact Part 2

I've clearly been a not so hot blogger lately...still trying to work back up to where I was as far as exercise but it's slow progress. Doing great with the diet and that's half if not more than half the battle. 

For now still keeping it pretty low impact, I've found some great exercises on pinterest...as I always do. 



Head over to Modern Day Donna Reed to check out her best advice on getting back into a training program after suffering a runing injury.



Taking a break from running and away from events hasn't been ideal but I'm more interested in running for the rest of my life then I am for this immediate future. I'll get back into soon. Just one step at a time.

Today's motivational bible verses::





Then there was this awesome funny...


Blessings everyone! 
A

Comments