Photo Friday

A few weeks ago I talked about posting pictures of my week. I seem to take a lot of random pictures of my food...and I don't even have an instagram account. When I did I spent way to much time agonizing over which filter to use. I gave up on for a number of different reasons but the biggest one was that I was already hooked into to much social media. I've been without an instagram account for almost....a year? Almost. I miss it sometimes, but only for the filters. I find that I am still able to connect with those I want to connect with.

I'm not knocking it, don't get me wrong, it's a great social media account...probably better than others, but instagram just became another social media account for me. So, while I don't have the amazing filters that Instagram does, I do have a pretty decent camera on my Samsung 6 to take random pictures of my life, my health journey, and whatever else seems to move me.

Here is my week in review...from my Gallery Camera Phone.

This was taken Sunday night. My momma came over for a dinner and I impressed her with my Paleo skills again! This meal is definitely Whole30Approved. Roasted Spaghetti Squash, with Broiled Salmon, fresh Spinach leaves, and topped with basil and dill to taste. Magnifico! Don't forget my trendy pink water bottle, lol!

Oh look! My Water bottle again! This was my lunch on Monday. A sort of homemade Chiptole Chicken Salad. Broiled chicken, sauteed fajita peppers + onions, guacamole, and lettuce, plus a side of Plentils. Protein packed delicious lunch.


This was Tuesday's Breakfast. I didn't have enough eggs in the fridge, but I had hard boiled eggs, which was good. I had two fried eggs, with sauteed fresh spinach, two hard boiled eggs, 1 jonathan apple, + 2tbsp of almond butter. 
I'm obsessed with having an apple and almond butter in the morning. I like the Barney Butter brand best as it has no added sugar or salt in it. It's creamy and not gritty.

 I LOVED this salad! I found this recipe on 10,000 Gluten Free Recipes. I posted it on my blog awhile back but can't seem to find the actual post right now. Either way, I WAS able to dig up the recipe for how I made. It's a ceasar dressing and depending on how much dressing you like it makes 1-3 servings.
Combine all ingredients in a blender for a few seconds until. Pour in glass jar to serve and chill. Serve over salad when ready.

Salad dressing ingredients:
2 gloves of garlic
1/2 tsp sea salt
 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp coconut aminos 
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup extra virgin olive olive
1 tsp dry powder


 Today's Encouraging Bible Verse
(an extraordinary day)

Blessings,
A

Comments