Some Motivation Grid for you today

I think one of my main reasons I post is because it helps me remind everyone, especially myself, that you're not going to be able to attack very single day with same amount of vigor, every single time. You can try. But what vigor of one day has, another might not. I have done GREAT with keeping my carbs down the last few days. The cheats" I've had have all been included in my count for the day. As in 1tbsp of Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips, still within my sugar count, still withing my carb count. I haven't been able to lift or get a good run in yet this week, but I've been on top of my diet.

Each day brings a new challenge, a new difficulty. Whether its forgetting your lunch at home on your way to work or one of your kids are sick and you haven't had time to go to the gym let alone make a decent meal. It only means you have to work hard.



I'm going to keep being someone who can be an over comer. You have to work at it everyday. I will work at it everyday!


One day, one step at a time.


 
Brought to you by Motivation Grid

Blessings Everyone,
A

Comments