A Post From Shut Up & Run

I can't even begin to describe what it's been for me to be able to start running again this week. When I saw Shut Up & Run's Post, I figured this came pretty close to describing that feeling...

"Even if you start running for fitness, you keep running for sanity... It becomes a lifeline and a way to gain perspective when things fall apart."

Click the link to read the post, she has 17 reasons when running is there for you...

Here are my top 5...

1. I'm pretty good at layering my feelings, when I need to look at them more clearly I go for a run.
2. Running makes me feel powerful and Strong
3. It often turns into times of prayer
4. It helps me feel closer to a community of encouraging people. "At least you ran today"
and 5...
It reminds me of how far I've come in my journey and encourages me to keep pushing forward through other tough phases in my life. 





Blessings,
A

Comments