Flexin' a different muscle

I apologize I had a great post in mind for over the weekend but our house projects got the better of us. We have some family coming to stay with us in a few weeks, for a few months, so we are diving in head deep into renovations and decorations. I REALLY Want the entire house done by the time they get here but...we'll see how this goes.

Anyway, since I still haven't got quite into the groove of exercising I'm trying to flex a different type of muscle.

My spiritual one!

I've started a bible plan on my bible app that should theoretically get me through the entire bible in 90 days (click the link to check out the plan). It's a TON of reading but I figure if you're going to big, why not flex the biggest one there is?

While I'm already two days behind on it, I've learned a lot. I'll admit the first testament is kind of boring...and repeats itself...

I figure if it's in there more than once, it's probably worth paying attention to.

I drove by the gym yesterday...I longed for it...even yearned to make a right turn instead of going straight.

The message though, that I've been reading over the last few days is to keep the Sabbath day, holy. No one--in the old testament was suppose to work on the sabbath. It's in one of the first chapters of the book, on the seventh day God rested.


I feel a little less guilty knowing this and remembering these verses, from my fitness hiatus. Although, while some of the major house cleaning I've been doing, I can start to feel like I'm getting back on track.

Alright everyone, I have to start getting ready for work. I hope you have a great day and I will do my best to get back on this week. I can't promise I will be back in the next two days but I will be back on.

Thank you for your patience while I battle through the stress of a renovation!

Blessings,
A

Comments