Planning for the 4th

I loved doing the 21 Day Sugar Detox...okay...It was tough, so maybe I didn't love it, but I also didn't loathe it. It did help me feel more in control of my diet and my random sugary food cravings though. Even though I'm not on the detox anymore (although...I think I might need to revisit it soon, but with more vigor) I found a GREAT recipe from Diane's Website. It looks so yummy & I am hoping to try it really soon!


The 4th is coming up REALLY soon, like, NEXT WEEK! Ah! I'm working towards having a mostly Star Spangled Paleo!

Here are some of the recipes I am considering, I'll have more of a game plan together this weekend though, that I hope to post next week.

Avocado Salsa with Sweet Potato Chips from Cooking Classy


Peach and Blueberry Cobbler for dessert with coconut whipped cream



And what's the 4th of July without some killer bbq ribs???


Alright everyone, I'll post again when I can!!! Hopefully soon!
A

Comments