Protein Fudgsicles (Vegan)

I made protein fudgsicles and I'll probably never have ice cream the same way again. It was REALLY good & I felt really good eating it. It completely took the guilt away when I had two servings!



I added a couple of enjoy life chocolate chips & it added even more chocolate to the experience. Inspired from Lexi's Clean Kitchen.

Ingredients:
1 scoop of protein powder of your choice I used Vegan Sunwarrior (You can use 2, but all I had left was 1)
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup of enjoy life Chocolate Chips
1 can of coconut milk
(I also added a pinch of almond butter to mine)

Directions::
Dump contents of coconut milk in a small sauce pan with chocolate chips and almond butter if you're choosing to add some. Melt chips & butter completely. Stirring constantly. I kept my burner on medium low as to not burn the coconut milk.
In a large bowl place your scoop or scoops of choice protein powder as well as maple syrup and vanilla extract to mix.
Once butter and chips are melted add liquid contents to the powder mixture. You can use a blender for a faster mix, but mine is broken so I had to do it the old fashioned way. I used a hand blender and blended until smooth. Using 1/4 cup I poured the hot liquid into the fudge containers. Froze over night.

I have a small thing for making homemade fudgsicles. It only holds six and I had plenty left over which I poured into a 1 cup container. That's the picture above.

Man it was so good and so worth it! I really recommend giving it a shot!

I figured I deserved a treat after running on a busted toe.

 


Alright everyone, I am off to bed,
Blessings,
A

Comments