Runner Counting Macros Part 1

I want to take off 6lbs. After my month off from exercising then followed by a few weeks off from my diet getting back on track...again...again... ...again...

Luckily for the last two years I've maintained around the same weight but it's always a good idea to get back on track Especially when you start to feel yourself slip. I'm just outside my goal range

And no matter how much I exercise the most dramatic change I've seen with my weight has been with food.

(photo credit in photo)

The lifters started me on the counting marcos program. Oddly, it's working. I've only been at it about for under a week. 

I was aiming for 40% carbs, 40% protein, 20% fat, but it never really worked and mostly I didn't know how. Ms. Fitness calculated out that a good starting point is 35% x 3.
Figuring out my grams in everything is taking some math but they plan too walk me through a meal prep and show me if I'm doing it right. 
 
I'll try to talk more about this later when I can.
 
For now, here's a delicious recipe that I cooked tonight! 
 
Only I used green peppers instead of poblanos, from Whole Family Strong.
 
Blessings,
A
 
 
 

Comments