Day 1 of current game plan

So far, so good. I did no weigh myself. Which had become daily thing for awhile. Reminding myself. I am happy, I am healthy, and my clothes still fit.

I went for a 6 mile run, which went okay. It's looking like I won't be making my goal time for the 10k unless I can shave off 8 whole minutes from my training schedule between now and Labor Day weekend. However, I made sure to concentrate on the good music and how laser focused I was today. I was in a good place to run mentally and that makes quite a difference.

For food, I did log everything I ate. Making sure to keep an accurate account of what I'm eating. Helps me to focus on getting enough food. Balance with carbs, fat, and protein.

I'm also drinking TONS of water!


I got me one of these puppies! 101.4 fluid ounces. (or 3L ) The adequate intake for women is 2.2 liters, but that's not including exercise. I ran 6 miles today so I'm probably okay drinking 3L...I'm assuming. The adequate intake for men is about 13 cups or 3 liters, according to Mayo Clinic Online.


Head over to the Mayo Clinic website to check out how much water you should be drinking a day.  


I hope I can keep this positive attitude going, or rather...focusing on the good at the very least to keep my mental healthy in a good head space. Most days anyway,

Blessings,
A

Comments