Miles, Miles & A Few Runfies

Aaah! I have a working phone again and it's amazing. I track my miles using Map My Run while listening to my google music app. This weekend they were both in sync and my phone never cut out on me! OH GLORIOUS DAY!

While my runs looked more like that quote "Walk if you have too, crawl if you must. No matter what never give up!", I still got out there accomplished the miles I set out to do & I feel great about it. With another run training run tonight, I'm looking forward to it!



I do have to admit though, Sunday's run took some motivation.





When I'm trying to get pumped for a run, I usually head over to pinterest for some motivation. I found this great article on ViralNova: Powerful Photos of Women Making History


"In 1967, Katherine Switzer became the first woman to run the Boston Marathon. As you can see, the race organizer was none too happy about it." He ran after her to try and get her bib off of her! The other runners tried to stop him. 

This Pin


Both of these, but espeically that article about Strong women really help get my booty out the door. Today, I am running on 4 hours of sleep but I was so grumpy and wound up from my very long chaotic weekend that all I wanted to do this morning was run. I needed the rest of the cobwebs to be cleared. I told myself run 2 miles, then walk the last. By the time I reached the last mile, I had enough energy for a walk run. I finished 3 miles in 29minutes and I haven't felt this good since...well, it's been a while.


One thing's for sure, I'll be sleeping good tonight!

Blessings everyone,
A

Comments