Sunday Runday:: Healthy Eating Prayer

Today felt pretty great to get out early and put feet to pavement. I finished 6.2 miles in 1hr and 5 seconds. My dad finished just behind me with his run for just over 5 miles. It was a great day for a run. Into the wind wasn't awesome but it still made for a very nice day

My original goal time for the upcoming 10k was 55 minutes. I do not think I am going to make that but I am really hoping that I can at least come in, in under an hour in the next two Sundays.



Then it's OFF TO THE FARM again for a week, and I can not wait! We are in desperate need of a get away and headed out to open air, wide spaces, family, and cows. I can't wait.

Anyway. I subscribe to the Unveiled Wife daily prayers. This came popped up in my inbox today. Pretty fitting since I'm starting my NO JUNK FOOD rule tomorrow.

Check out her website at here

Prayer: Managing Healthy Eating

For Aug 22, 2015 02:48 am

Dear Lord, I know this may seem like a random prayer, but I really need help transforming my eating habits. I am usually good about eating healthy, but when I am not, I feel awful. Unfortunately, my husband and I have a difficult time keeping each other accountable in this area of our marriage. We encourage sweets and foods that are not always the best choice, but may seem the most convenient or that we deserve it for some reason. I pray that we together can commit to a healthier lifestyle, stick to it, and encourage one another in it. Please refine our thinking, fill us with wisdom, and the self-control to eat what is right for this body You have gifted to us in Jesus’ name AMEN!

Blessings,
A

Comments