This Ones For The Dudes

I couldn't help but share this. I know my blog is pretty much exclusively written for women, but I know every now and then at least my brother and my dad pop over to see what the heck I'm posting about.

The truth about guys, ladies? They too struggle with body image. They are taught be in VERY masculine, however not all of them are shaped like Calvin Klein Models.

Check out this Buzzfeed List for more insight into the male psyche and the muscle dominated underpants world.



                      Calvin Klein                         David Bertozzi / BuzzFeed

                                                                   Buzzfeed


Gentlemen, stay classy, keep working towards those healthy goals. It's not about what you look like, it's about how you feel.
Blessings,
A







Comments