Confession --how to get away with murder

I did a bad thing last night. I had a few bites of my sister's amazing birthday cake...and within the hour I immediately regretted it. It was that now familiar ball of needles when I eat gluten. I don't know why I do these things. Why I eat things I know I shouldn't have. I know I've been more motivated to stay away from things but lately I don't have the drive to stay away from the bad stuff. Extremisms' are hard. Finding balance is key. Staying away from things that make my stomach feel like it wants to be on the outside of my body, well...that I need to remember.


I did a 3 mile run this morning. Remembering that exercise is not punishment for what I've done wrong but for rewarding my body and reminding me to make better decisi
ons. I'm doing my best to stay on top of making smart decisions.

For now, I'm netflixing and doing laundry.

In case you're in my shoes today, here's a fun workout...just a little nudge to remind you, you're worth it ;)


Blessings,
A

Comments