Friday's Meal Plan & Cheat Day

I've been an awful blogger lately. It seems as if there isn't enough time in the day to fit in housework, work-work, taking care of two aging animals, and helping the Man with all the house and yard projects. It's been insane. I've barely been able to workout.

But I got it done. I had two home workouts this week, plus helping with the backyard...I'm totally counting brick laying as exercise.
The workout today I had to talk myself into. But I committed to 30minutes of exercise AND got my meals packed for tomorrow.



Tomorrow's Meals:
Breakfast-- 6 whites, 1/4 cup of spinach, 1/2 cup of Bobs Redmill Gluten Free Oatmeal sprinkled with cinnamon and liquid stevia, + 3 prunes (it's my secret weapon) this breakfast really agrees with my stomach. Plus it's chalk full of healthy  proteins and slow acting carbohydrates.

Meal 2:
1 cup unsweetened  almond milk + 1 scoop of Chocolate Sunwarrior Protein + 2 tablespoons of earth balance peanut butter.
And these guys I found over at Girl Worth Saving

Meal 3:
Paleo Chili

Meal 4:
Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas. (I dumped a good 1lb of chicken into the crock pot, 1 pouch of enchilada sauce, and half ((and chopped)) green, red, and yellow pepper, and 1 small yellow onion.

Meal 5:
Counting down the hours!

It's also weight in day tomorrow towards taking off those 10lbs, so I've been monitoring my carbs. I can't wait for my cheat meallllll!!!! Sooooo excited!!!

For now, here's another Halloween inspired workout to get you pumped! Check out PopSugar for the Full workout!


 Blessings,
A

Comments